Friday, August 29, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

I decided to join in with FFF (Favorite Foto Friday). These are a tribute to Haley who last Monday had her first day of Kindergarten. These were all taken in July of 2004, which makes her 1 year and 2 months!
I have no idea what she is holding but notice her infamous comb over! I love her facial expression in this picture.
Here is Haley and Great Grandpa Folk in Kansas, we love you Great Grandpa!
Last but not least here she is getting frustrated she can not get off her beep beep! We still have this little beep beep, Haley named this toy when she first got it and it has stuck, 4 years later we still call it beep beep! Now Brayden plays with it!

1 comment:

We are the Matthews! said...

I love these what a cute idea. The scary thing is is that it feels like yesterday she looked like that. I was suprised to see you were on the computer last night. Did you finish the book?