Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Weekend of Wind!


We went camping this last weekend with Heather and her family and boy was it windy! Haley did not have school on Friday so we packed everyone up and headed for Barstow CA, were their is allot of dirt and wind!! I was really looking forward to setting up a nice cozy campsite for us, I went to the camping store and bought all sorts of cute camping stuff. When we got there I tried to set everything up but the wind blew everything out of place. I couldn't even hang up my outdoor lights I bought, at first I was pretty disappointed but as the weekend progressed we did end up enjoying ourselves. Brett brought his dirt bike and got to enjoy one of his favorite things to do, "riding". This trip was extra special for Brett because both of the girls seem to enjoy themselves on Madison's little quad and Brett was just thrilled that the girls (mostly Haley) was now old enough to have fun on a quad. Mikayla rode on it twice but still is a little too young to really understand how to operate it. Haley could not get enough of it, she loved riding on that little thing and never wanted to get off!

















Mikayla liked the idea of being on it, but I think for the most part she enjoyed her self in our little Jeep that we brought!









Haley has a new favorite activity, riding quads, she loved it and now wants one of her own.








It was sooo windy that we needed breaks from it every now and then so here are all the kids watching a movie, taking a time out from the wind!





Brayden spent all of his time in the little Jeep. He is fascinated by cars he loves to be in cars look at the wheels and honk the horn. He carries cars with him all the time it really is rather cute.


We all had a fun time riding quads and playing in dirt! Heather and I got to go out on the quads too. I thought it was allot of fun and can't wait to do it again. Sunday morning both the daddy's (Brett and Dennis) were sore from all the strenuous exercise they got, ha ha! I think that means they're getting old!!

No comments: