Monday, October 20, 2008

7 Random Things About ME!

Ok, so I was tagged. I have never done a tag before, so lets see what I can come up with. I have not blogged much about myself and since part of the reason I am doing this blog is for my children, a journal of sorts, I guess it would be nice to have something about me every now and then. So here it is, seven random things about myself, huh...

...think, think, think!
  1. I am more of an introvert, I enjoy being by myself. I am not the "life" of any party, I am the one talking quietly on the side to 2 or 3 other people (if I even go to the party). Although I enjoy being with my children and family I love, love, love time to myself (really, who doesn't).
  2. I love reading, however I get so wrapped up in whatever book I am reading that I neglect everything else. So I am not able to read as much as I like or nothing in my "real" world would get taken care of! I just finished the entire Twilight series in about 3 weeks, including the online book!
  3. I didn't really have anything bad happen to me while driving in CA. I have had nothing but trouble here in Nevada, I got my first speeding ticket, I have ran into poles, ripped my side paneling off, and got hit by someone else backing out of a parking spot! Nothing but problems here in Nevada with my car!
  4. In High School I lettered in Theater and Soccer. I danced with Freddie Finn Dance Studio and played AYSO Soccer for years and years. I wanted to be a famous ballerina in New York (time for a new dream)!
  5. I have a really hard time remembering names. I recognize faces but I always have trouble putting a name with a face. Actually, my memory in general is not that great!!
  6. I seem to always get myself into funny, embarrassing situations. I seem to put my foot in my mouth allot too, I'll say something and then think why did I say that. Brett jokingly calls me "Lucy" because he says I remind him of Lucy on "I love Lucy".
  7. I am pretty competitive. I am a firm believer in doing your best at whatever it is you are doing. If you choose to do something you need to be committed, and give it all you have. I get this from my dad. Something else I get from my dad is my opinionated nature and stubbornness (I'm working on not being so stubborn)!

So here is my list. I did my first tag!! Now I have to tag 7 people of my own, since I do not have 7 blogging friends I am just going to tag everyone (except Amelia, she tagged me) Tammy, Heather, Michele, Bridgette and Nina. Now guys I am going to be checking, if I can do it so can you!

No comments: