Saturday, October 11, 2008

A True Fall Day

Today was a true fall day here in Nevada, it was sunny and cold! At one point the temperature in my car read 56 degrees but I think it warmed up to the low 60's. For us that is cold! The girls have been impatiently bugging me about getting our Fall/Halloween decorations up, so that is what we did today. We stayed inside and decorated and baked. The girls did most of the decorating (I made some changes) and I baked two cheese cakes. I have not done any baking in a while so it was nice having the aroma all throughout our home, it really added to the Fall look we were going for! I love this time of year. I love the crisp feel of the cold and the warm look of the sun, to me the combination is beautiful.











Here are my cheesecakes, don't they look mouthwatering!


No comments: