Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk or Treat






Notice in this picture who is R.I.P., it is Joe The Plumber!



It was Walker's (Haley's School) Trunk or Treat last night and we had so much fun. I was very impressed with the whole event, it was more like a carnival then a trunk or treat. Their were 17 teacher sponsored game booths. They had a DJ playing "cool" music with different dance contests going on throughout the night. I volunteered for some of the night at the ticket both. I was worried about my math skills, but was glad to find cheat sheets available when I got their!
The game that was my personal favorite was...drum roll please, the Cake Walk!!! I remember doing that when I was in elementary school. I did the Cake Walk with Haley and Mikayla about 5 times and did not win once!! I guess I still have the same luck I had back then! The last walk we did had 4 winners and I still did not win.
We had allot of treats and drank hot cocoa! Haley was scared to death to walk through the dark walk way to get to the trunk or treat section. She thought it was going to be a Haunted House, but it wasn't. I had to carry her through it. Very funny.
This last picture is Haley with one of her friends from school, Casey.

2 comments:

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

Fun posts and I love the new site by the way!

Craig Family said...

I loved the kids costumes. So cute!