Friday, July 25, 2008

Chocolate Anyone?

The chocolates are inside those big machines cooling, we could not see anything!
Haley, Mikayla & Haley Peterson (Allison & Brayden did not want to get in the picture!)
Today we went to Ethel M's Chocolate Factory with our friends Haley and Allison. I have to say that aside from the free chocolate we got it was a dud, actually I had two, I ate the one they gave me for Brayden (he's too young for chocolate, right)!! All the chocolates were cooling, so nothing was running on the conveyor belt their was nothing exciting to watch! They did have a really neat cactus garden but it was way too hot to enjoy it, at 104 degrees we were just looking for the exit! We will be back though, it was told to us that during Christmas the garden is all lit up with hundreds of Christmas lights and Santa visits on the weekends, so we will check that out.

2 comments:

We are the Matthews! said...

I love that picture og Haley holding Brayden. You should have brought me a chocolate though!! :)

Unknown said...

Uncle Kevin wants so chocolate!! I love all your pictures. Madison, Jordan and Mason say HI.