Monday, July 7, 2008

5 Wishes From a 5 Year Old

This morning at breakfast Haley started talking about wishes and what her wishes were. It was fun talking to her and we laughed and joked about having a genie grant our wishes. I decided to get my pencil and paper out and I asked her if she were given 5 wishes what would they be and here they are:

  1. "I wish my purple baby doll is real" (we have a real baby, his name is Brayden!)
  2. "I wish I could be Giselle in Enchanted" (that is the princess in the movie Enchanted)
  3. "I wish I had a disco ball that was silver" (where is she coming up with these things?)
  4. "I wish I had a sparkly room" (oops, I guess my decorating is not good enough)
  5. "I wish I could go in a plane" (One of her favorite things to do is go watch the planes take off and land at the airport)

1 comment:

grandma said...

The wish from Grandma is that I lived just around the corner from my grandchildren and could see them every day!!! I love to read about your days. I love you all, Grandma