Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NO COMING IN!

Is Haley growing up or what!! This is her first "NO COMING IN" sign. Since she shares a room with Mikayla and we have an open door policy in our home she is not able to put it on her door, so she decided to put it on the top of her bunk bed and she said no one is allowed up there! I was on the computer when this all went down, she came and asked me for something to write with and then went into her bedroom, when she decided she needed my help in spelling out the words she came and told me what she wanted to do and asked for my help. Too cute, Haley! Although, I'm not sure I'm ready for this new stage you are beginning!

1 comment:

We are the Matthews! said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo cute!! That little sign better go in her scrapbook. Do I have to go to swimming tomorrow? Im getting burned out allready! :) Love you see you in the morning!