Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
Today we celebrate our great country's birthday. I am thankful for all the freedom we have and take for granted. I am thankful for all the men and women who have fought and are fighting now in order to preserve freedom. Their is no where else I would rather live, I am thankful to be an American!
It is too hot here right now to do anything but stay indoors, so for our daytime forth of July activity Brett and I took Haley to see Kung Fu Panda. Mikayla did not want to go, she heard their was a mean tiger in the movie, and she was right. It was even a little much for Haley who shrinked in her seat every time the fight scenes were on. Haley said she thought the movie was ok but did not like the "mean" parts! It was a cute movie, but Haley is our sensitive one and I don't think this will be one of her favorites!


After the movie we went to memas and pop pops for dinner and entertainment. We put on our own fireworks and sparklers show, the girls loved this part. Mikayla was much more into the sparklers then Haley! When it got dark we drove to the top of the hill to watch all the firework shows throughout the city, it was nice. I loved watching all the fireworks but now I am tired and ready for bed, good night!




No comments: