Thursday, July 17, 2008

A visit with Friends



The Vasquez Family (Carlos, Kristen, Carson and Sydney) came to visit this past weekend. We had allot of fun with them. They stayed at Mandalay Bay, which I had never been to, so it was fun to go down to the "Strip". After a quick thunder and lightning storm with huge "drip drops" we went swimming at the Hotel, and boy was that a treat, the pools were awesome. Haley was bummed because she was just about an inch short of going into the wave pool, you had to be 48" tall. So she had to stay with us in what she called the "baby pool"! Sorry Haley next year will be your year to shine or should I say ride the waves! I realized after they left I did not get any really good pics, and I never remember to take pics of the adults, (me and my friends) I need to remember that!










I love this picture of Haley. We went on the tram that takes you from one Hotel to another and I was able to get this really cool action shot of her!











Here is a picture of Mikayla and Sydney on that same tram. My girls loved the tram, that was definitely a highlight for them. Aside from a few thunder storms everything was great, the kids loved swimming and playing together. We loved having them visit and can not wait to see them again.

No comments: