Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mikayla's Makeover




Haley wants to be a make up artist when she grows up, so she decided to practice on Mikayla. She fixed her hair and did her make up. It's hard to see in the pictures but Mikayla was sparkling from head to toe. Haley put blue sparkles throughout her hair as well, which ended up all gooey when they finally finished! Dress up in our home is a daily occurrence but when mommy gets the make up box out (not that often) it is a favorite. I have to say they are getting better about not making too much of a mess. They were up stairs in the play room and I was down stairs, it was hard to give them their space for too long, so after about 30 minutes with no loud screams or bickering I decided to venture up their to see what kind of mess I was going to have to clean up. To my surprise their was no mess (unless you want to call Mikayla's makeover a mess) to clean up!
Haley, you have talent!!

3 comments:

We are the Matthews! said...

How cute. These are great pictures for when they are older. They will love them. Wow, we have not done makeup for a long time. We should get it out so I can steal your post! Very cute. :)

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

I don't even know what to say other than that is soooooo CUTE! I love it! Kendall isn't going to have a sister so it's either going to be me or Tyler that ends up looking like Mikayla in a couple of years. :-)

imarriedatree said...

Great! Another scrapbook thing for me to play with in the wee hours of the morning!