Monday, June 23, 2008

HE WALKS, HE FINALLY WALKS!!

Here is the first picture of the first, ok really second steps he took. He surprised us all this morning and decided to start walking at Aunt Tammy's Home. We did not even have the camera ready for the very first steps, we had to scrambled to get the camera! I knew he was close so I made sure when I got there that Tammy had her camera close by but I didn't actually think he would do it!!!





















After he realized what he did, that he was actually walking by himself, he wanted to go outside with all the girls. He kept trying to walk over the glass door to get
outside. All the girls were shocked and so excited to see him finally walking. When he was outside he continued trying to walk. He walked so much he need a drink so he walked over to where Cara's drink was and just started drinking. Oh no, watch out girls now he can really get around!!

1 comment:

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

oh I'm oh so jealous over here! I hope this means Kendall will at least be walking in three weeks! :-) who hoo! Go Brayden.