Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our California Visit...At the Pool with the Lloyd Family






Here is another part of our CA trip we went to a really fun pool with Heather, Dennis, Brendan and Madison. Haley loved the water slide, that is where she spent most of the day. Brendan and Haley teamed up to spray the others running through. Mikayla and Madison love the water park, they loved running through the spraying water. And all the kids loved playing in the pool with Dennis! I realized that I never seem to get pictures of me or in this case Heather too. I'm sorry Heather, note to self take pictures of me and my friends because we had a great time too!!

This day at the pool wore Mikayla out!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Fun! Where is this water park? How long were you in California, I wonder if we were there at the same time?! Email me, Talk soon!! :)