Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brett's High School Reunion

It was Brett's high school reunion this past weekend. His 20 year reunion, yes he got teased allot by me about that! Saturday afternoon was a family picnic at Mission Hills water park, which happens to be right by our home, so that was nice! The girls had a blast playing in the water with all the other kids there. I think they were the youngest ones, but that didn't stop my girls from having fun! Brayden was a "party pooper" and went to sleep, he couldn't handle the heat, I think it was close to 110 that day. Luckily we were in the shade! The girls loaded up on otter pops to keep them hydrated, I think Brett opened a total of 6! Haley and Mikayla both got into the pickles and decided to grab handfuls only to discover they did not like them, Haley ate a couple but Mikayla did not like them at all! In the evening their was a dinner/dance at Green Valley Ranch, that was very nice as well. Brett and I enjoyed a night out by ourselves! It is not too often we get dressed up and go somewhere nice, I enjoyed it. It was fun for Brett to see all his old (no punt intended, ok yes their was) class mates!






















1 comment:

We are the Matthews! said...

Im glad you guys had a good time. It looks like lots of fun. This summer has been crazy so far. Im looking forward to it slowing down so we can just hang out again. I miss you guys. :(