Friday, April 11, 2008

Strike a Pose

I took Brayden for his one year pictures today and boy was he a ham! He played bashful at first, then turned on the charm and would not stop smiling for the nice girl. She got so many cute shots that she had to delete some, she had too many!! I am bummed about the main outfit I got for him to wear, it was a set from Babies R Us, cute little overalls and a hat. I got size 12 months, which is the size he wears, the overalls fit perfect, the hat on the other hand would not stay on his HUGE head!! I was so frustrated, I kept smashing it down hoping it would stay and it just kept popping off. The second outfit I had for him did not include a hat luckily! I can't pick the pictures up until the 28Th of the month, I hate having to wait, I'm not a patient person!!!!!!!

If you would like to see the pictures here is the link, when you get to the home page enter my email address folk9499@cox.net and the password is JENNIFER.
http://searsphotos.com/

No comments: