Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crawling, Finally!!

I am so excited, Brayden started crawling last night. He crawled a little then would go back to his army scoot, that we have all grown so fond of. I swear he really gets around fast with that scoot. Anyway, I went to bed last night wondering if he would continue the crawling today or if he would forget that he crawled and go back to scooting? I am pleased to say that he has continued crawling and is getting faster by the hour. When I can get a cute picture or video of it I will post it, he is the cutest thing. Does that mean walking is around the corner? I hope so!

2 comments:

We are the Matthews! said...

WHAT!! I have to read it on your blog? This is big news. Yea Brayden. Oh my gosh does this mean he will be able to get all around the house now? Watch out!

Amelia said...

Walking is SOO around the corner! Watch out Jen!! :)