Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My CTR 6'er

Haley, Christmas 2008
She loves listening to music.
Haley is in CTR 6 this year in Primary. She is looking forward to a new year with great friends. She really has a neat class with a bunch of fun friends in it. She loves going to Primary and singing all the songs she has learned. Haley is an example of love in our family, she is very caring and sensitive when it comes to others and loves to be a helper.



Here are Haley's answers to the Primary Spotlight questioner.



My name is Haley Folk.


I have 1 brother and 1 sister.


My favorite prophet is Thomas S. Monson.


My unique talent is doing homework and painting.


My favorite book is Princess books.

My favorite song is As I have Loved You and Jingle Bells.


My favorite thing to do outside is play in a pool and at the park.


I was born in California.


I want to be a teacher and a fire girl when I grow up.


My favorite ice cream flavor is all of them!!


I want to go on a mission to Alaska.


My favorite holiday is Christmas and when it snows.


Thank you Haley for being such a wonderful daughter, I truly, truly love you!

1 comment:

Craig Family said...

So sweet. Love her answers, although I'm pretty sure I'd rather be Mckayla's mission companion and go to Disney instead of Alaska. :) Haley really is a tender, loving, sweet little girl. She is so willing to help and learn in primary. She seems like a great big sister too.