Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lazy Blogger

Okay, I have really let this blog go. I am going to start updating it regularly again. The Holidays are over and now it is time to get back into routines. I have allot of post to make-up. It is going to take a while but hopefully I will be back on track soon. We did so many fun things in December, the month really flew by. I feel like I did not have much relaxing time in that month.

I am not one to make official New Years resolutions but I do like to set goals and one of mine is to be a better blogger, since I am after all doing this as some sort of journal for my children to read when they are older.

It's late now, I guess I will post more tomorrow.... he he he, what a good start huh!!

1 comment:

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

It's so nice to see you back online!