Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Baby Shower for Tammy





Well, I am not that creative so when I do something and it turns out half way decent I am pretty proud!! Today I gave my sister a baby shower it was really nice, my only frustration was I had my camera charging all night in order to take allot of pictures and I did not get one!! I was so preoccupied with making sure the shower went smoothly, that I totally forgot to take pictures. I'm bummed. Anyway, I made these cute water bottles and party favors. They took some time to put together but I actually enjoyed it. My friend Heather helped me come up with allot of the ideas so I can't take all the credit, thank you, Heather!

Cameron's blessing is tomorrow so I am going to get pictures then, for sure! Congratulations again Tammy on having a boy we are so excited, especially Brayden. We love you Cameron!

No comments: