Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeding The Ducks


The girls have been wanting to go feed the ducks for a while now, so a few days ago I took them. It was so nice and relaxing. Brayden still does not venture off the blanket (he does not like how the grass feels) so I don't have to worry about chasing after him, and the girls just sat and fed the ducks. At this park we were up high enough that the ducks could not get out of the water and get us, unlike the park in CA where I have taken the girls before. Haley, Mikayla and I do not like it when the ducks chase you, we find it very scary!! Mikayla especially loved this outing she did not want to leave the ducks. We brought lunch and bubbles, so when we ran out of "duck bread" we ate our lunch and did our fancy bubble swords. These bubble swords really work, the girls were able to make big bubbles and allot of them pretty easy. That was Brayden's favorite part, he loved watching the bubbles go up into the air. This was a nice day!

2 comments:

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

Sweet picture!

We are the Matthews! said...

I have never been there. I will have to take the girls. Im sure they would love it too. I remember when you use to get so freaked out over those geese. That was pretty funny! :)