Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!





I just had to thank the two moms in my life. They are examples to me in many ways. My mom, I love her so much and respect her. She is a strong woman, even though she does not think so, she is strong in the things that matter. Her testimony and love for our Savior has carried me through my own doubts and insecurities. For that I will always be grateful. Her positive attitude and love for everyone is something I want in my life. She is not perfect, but she is the best mom I could have asked for. I can only hope that my grandchildren love me as much as her grandchildren love her. And my mother-in-law, she is an example of strength to me as well. She is a very caring, thoughtful person and her grandchildren love her for that, so do I. I don't know what we would do, living here in Nevada without her.
Being a mom is the most difficult yet rewarding responsibility their is. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mom and to have been blessed with such wonderful children. I am also thankful to have the examples of two strong, loving moms in my life. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: