Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cameron's Blessing


Here is Cameron after his blessing on Sunday. He is a beautiful baby, he is his daddy's boy! The blessing was nice and the testimonies that followed were too, especially one, Haley's. I could not believe it, but my little girl bore her testimony for the first time on Sunday. She said what was in her heart and it was beautiful, I could not help but tear up. I love that girl! I have to admit I was nervous when I saw her walking up to the microphone, what was she going to say, you know kids! I did not know she was going to do that, she was sitting by my mom and my mom let her walk up by herself! At least I did not have to take her up their, right. It is a hard thing for me to do, bare my testimony, I have one, but I seem to get all emotional and embarrass myself. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father to have such beautiful blessings in my life and it is times like this that I realize just how important being a mom is.

1 comment:

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

What a beautiful posting! I'm so glad I'm going to be able to easily check your site out now. I feel like I'll always know what's going on even if we don't "talk" all the time.